Limited Warranty Policy
LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
We have worked hard to find factories that produces top quality products. We want our products to be the best possible. However, sometimes things happen and products have manufacturing defects. We honor our commitment to quality and warranty against defects in manufacturing or materials for all Cleverly items purchased via our website or our authorized Cleverly retailers.
The warranty is non-transferrable and applies only to the original owner and is not valid for items that were giveaways, gifts, prizes, or re-sold. All refunds, credits, and exchanges are issued at the discretion of Cleverly. Cleverly Bag products have a 2 year limited warranty while Cleverly Cloth have a 90 day limited warranty.
This warranty does NOT cover:
- All Clearance & Final Sale items
- Items discounted 25% or more off standard retail pricing
- Products without original receipt or proof of purchase
- Products shipped outside of the US
- Diaper leaking, odor issues, fading, staining, repelling, pilling, or other normal wear and tear
- Damages caused by normal use (e.g., wear or tears in the material due to improper washing or use, hook & loop fastener wear, scratches on the hardware, staining or scratches on material, etc.)
- Defects resulting from customer’s repair or alteration of the product
- Defects resulting from improper use, including any use or care not in accordance with the product instructions
- Defects resulting from improper storage, such as outdoors, in humid or damp environments, or molding food
- Products that are re-sold, given away, or in any other case where you are not the first and original owner
Please note the following information about our warranty claim policy. Discounted items are only eligible for merchandise credit if a warranty claim is accepted. On occasion, some products will be marked as ‘Final Sale’ on the website prior to purchasing, and therefore are not be eligible for a warranty claim. If Cleverly sends a replacement product as remedy for a warranty claim, this replacement item will carry the remaining warranty of the original product, using the date of the original purchase.
Our warranty policy can offer a repair, replacement, or credit as the remedy to the warranty claim. Cleverly and its affiliates are not liable or indirect, incidental, or consequential damages or defects relating to our product’s use. This is our policy wherever jurisdiction allows.
How to Submit a Warranty Claim:
First complete the form for Cleverly Bags or Cleverly Cloth linked below and then also email firstname.lastname@example.org and include all of the following information:
1. Your order number or copy of the receipt
2. Description of your product concern
3. Attached images of the issue
If all requested information is received, Cleverly will send instructions via email for how to return the product for inspection and determine if you are eligible for a repair, credit, or replacement.
Though this warranty does not cover leaking, we at Cleverly Cloth are ready to help you to be successful with your diapers. If you are having problems with leaking, please contact us at email@example.com. We have many helpful tips and can usually pinpoint one or two simple things you can do to eliminate leaking.
Last updated: 02/18/2023